Choice Teachers are looking to appoint Teaching Assistant who is available to work in an outstanding Secondary school based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
The Teaching Assistant
The successful Teaching Assistant will be able to adapt to how the class teacher provides the lesson. You must have recent and relevant experience of working in a group or setting up the classroom. The school require someone with Experience being a Teaching Assistance. The school is looking for a passionate and experienced Teaching Assistant to join the team.
What the School offers
- The school offer a supportive family atmosphere, where students and staff can enjoy their work and thrive as valued people and professionals.
- Positive school where students want to learn.
Applicants must have
- You must be sensitive and understanding to build a good relationship with the children.
- Active listening skills to understand the children’s need.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills for motivating children to learn.
To apply for this role, you should also have a confident and friendly approach. Being able to enjoy being a part of a thriving school and their SEN department.
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.