Choice Teachers are looking to appoint a Teacher of Religious Education (RE) who is available to work in a mainstream Secondary school in Barking.
This position is offered on a temporary basis with an immediate start.
RE Teacher . . .
The Teacher will be delivering Key Stage 3&4 RE lessons to students in a mainstream setting. You must have recent and relevant experience of delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
The successful applicant will be teaching important lessons the facts around Christianity and Islam, as well as leading class discussions around philosophy & ethics based topics.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Brilliant organisational skills
– A passion for inclusive education
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience of Teaching RE according to the National Curriculum
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– You must hold QTS or QTLS
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.