COVER SUPERVISOR ROLE
Choice Teachers are currently working with excellent secondary schools in Bracknell, Slough and all surronding areas that require a passionate cover Teachers.
If you are looking to gain classroom experience before considering a career in education, this is the opportunity for you!
The role of a Cover Teacher is diverse and challenging but also very rewarding.
To excel in this role, you should
- Be comfortable in being at the front of the classroom, Help managing a classroom and ensuring learners stay on task.
- Able to create a positive learning environment has good and strong classroom management.
- Able to provide support to learners.
- Be confident and enthusiastic with a passion for teaching.
- Adaptable, flexible, be able to work at short notice and get to schools quickly.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
What choices teachers offer
- Monthly pay
- Competitive pay rates
- Day to day or long term placements to suit your needs.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Educated to GCSE, A-level or Degree level is desired
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be able to obtain one.
- UK recognised teaching qualification.
- experience within schools.
- Two professional references.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Days are flexible but the hours need to the core school day of 8.30-3.30.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply below!
If this role may not suit but are looking for work in schools, please call Me on 01707 537410.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applicants from all suitably qualified persons. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.