Choice Teachers are working closely with a School based in Slough to support and enable access to learning for young people with various special educational needs. The school works hard to engage all students by having small class sizes and making it a fun and constructive environment.
Expectations from the school
Under the guidance of the SENCO, the learning coach will provide support appropriate to the individual needs of the student. To help plan and organise learning activities for students being supported.
- The School we are working with has been judged by Ofsted as outstanding on four consecutive occasions and is known nationally and locally for our innovative approach to curriculum, pedagogy and the way we support pupils and their families. Brookfields School is an oversubscribed, thriving, vibrant and happy place of learning. They Pupils are aged from 11 to 18 who have the primary need of a learning difficulty (MLD, SLD, PMLD). Some pupils have additional needs such as ASD, ADHD, VI, HI, PD, MSI, SLCN. We provide a personalised education and learning journey for all pupils where entitlement, opportunity and challenge are championed. We value and harness everyone’s contribution in our pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities with superb on the job training
- A uniform allowance
- A highly professional staff team
- Well resourced facilities and attractive setting
- Onsite car parking
- have a commitment to excellence
- engage pupils and facilitate outstanding learning
- be flexible, reliable and positive
- be a good communicator, attuning sensitive to a range of learners
- be enthusiastic and creative
If you think you have the skills and experience, we invite you to submit an application. Please bear in mind that your application should explain fully your suitability for the role as detailed in the job description. It should also be tailored to meet the Person Specification in terms of your knowledge, experience, skills, qualities and qualifications.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are committed to securing equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.
The School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.