Choice Teachers are working with a warm and nurturing Primary school in the area of Islington. They are looking for a Qualified SEN Primary Teacher with the opportunity to career progress.
This position is offered on a flexible, temporary basis in conjunction with your dedicated Consultant.
Experience in working with children from Reception age up to Year 6.
The Teacher . . .
The successful Teacher will be delivering the KS1&2 curriculum to an attentive and motivated cohort. You must have recent and relevant experience of delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
To apply for this role you will hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Brilliant organisational skills
– A passion for inclusive education
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience working with SEN in primary school teaching KS1/2
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
If you are a Teacher who is able to engage and support pupils through this stage of education and would like the challenge of a unique role such as this, we want to hear from you.
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail from our Consultant, Oliver Hume who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.