Choice Teachers are looking to appoint a Secondary Supply Teacher who is available to work at one of our schools in Watford, Hertfordshire.
This position is offered on a flexible, temporary basis in conjunction with your dedicated Consultant.
The Secondary Supply Teacher . . .
The successful Supply Teacher will be delivering to an attentive and motivated cohort. You must have recent and relevant experience of delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
To apply for this role you will hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments. Be able to enjoy being a part of a thriving school.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Brilliant organisational skills
– A passion for inclusive education
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience of Secondary Supply Teaching up to Key Stage 4 and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver their subject!
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.