Choice Teachers are a well-established Education agency that have been working closely with schools across the North-west for more than 15 years, we are recruiting for a Science Teacher on behalf of a secondary school in Leigh. This role is to start in as soon as possible, full time on a temporary on-going basis startign from January up until the summer half-term.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic Science teacher who has experience delivering, marking, and assessing all aspects of the KS3 and KS4 National Curriculum.
- Leigh based work.
- Be able to deliver GCSE standard Science lessons ranging from year 7 – year 11.
- Planning and marking will be involved due to long term work.
- 24/7 consultant support from our experienced, friendly and welcoming consultants who handle all the admin to make your journey with the school seamless.
- Competitive pay of £550 – £750 per week dependent on experience.
Whether you are an experienced teacher looking to reduce your workload, a newly qualified teacher looking to make the first steps in your new career and gain experience in a number of local schools, or simply looking to vary your teaching career, Choice Teachers can support you in your aspirations. Our client schools offer flexible work across a variety of subjects and can provide you with up to 5 days work per week as the term progresses.
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Well-established database of schools we have worked closely and built strong relationships with over several years, offering a diverse range of employment opportunities.
- Day to day or Long term placements to suit your needs.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- DBS Certificate on the update service
- Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional reference
- Right to work in the UK.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.