Job Title: Qualified Secondary School Art Teacher
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Qualifications: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant art-related qualifications required
Are you a passionate and qualified Art teacher with the ability to inspire and nurture creativity in students? We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic QTS Art Teacher to join our dynamic team.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging and innovative art lessons to students across different age groups.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages artistic expression and development.
- Utilize a variety of teaching methods and resources to cater to diverse learning styles.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback to support their artistic growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development and enhancement of the art curriculum.
- Participate in school events, parent-teacher conferences, and other relevant activities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential.
- Relevant art-related qualifications.
- Proven experience teaching art at various levels.
- Experience teaching Sixth Form age students.
- Strong passion for the subject and a creative approach to teaching.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to fostering students’ artistic and personal development
What we can do for you:
- Great career progression both within our Academy
- Excellent professional development opportunities. As a Leading edge school we have been recognised as being at the forefront of educational thinking and research is central to all we do.
- Meaningful measures to manage workload – no graded observations, early finish on a Friday, no onerous marking requirements but sensible feedback policies.
- Bespoke support and line management from excellent leaders across the school.
- Opportunities for fantastic professional growth as the school develops a sixth from.
- A school where subjects are ‘front and centre’ of all we do. The subject determines our pedagogy.
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and are ready to contribute to the vibrant field of Art education, please submit your CV. Include details of your relevant experience, qualifications, and any unique aspects of your teaching approach.
Interviews: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule interviews.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.