Choice Teachers are looking to appoint a QTS Maths Teacher who is available to work in a fantastic Secondary school in Barking.
This position is offered on a temporary to permanent basis. The Teacher that takes the role on for the cover requirements will be prioritised for a permanent placement in January 2024.
Maths Teacher . . .
The Teacher will be delivering the KS3/4 & 5 Maths curriculum to students in a mainstream setting with a mixture of abilities. You must have recent and relevant experience of delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
There is an expectation to plan work and prepare students for their GCSE and A-Level exams. Are you a Teacher that can support students in this crucial phase of education? If you are, please get in touch immediately.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Brilliant organisational skills
– A passion for inclusive education
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience of Teaching Maths according to the National Curriculum
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– You must hold QTS or QTLS
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.