We are seeking a Full time Psychology Teacher to mainly teach KS5 classes.
The booking comes with an ASAP Start Date, and is covering Sick-leave on an ongoing basis.
The Psychology Teacher . . .
The successful Psychology Teacher will be delivering to an attentive and motivated cohort. You must have recent and relevant experience of delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
To apply for this role you will hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments. Be able to enjoy being a part of a thriving school.
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience of teaching Psychology up to Key Stage 4 and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver their subject!
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks