Choice Teachers are looking for a Teaching assistant to work within a mainstream primary School in Chorley.
We are looking for someone who is resilient, highly energetic, and always maintains an excellent educational standard.
The role will involve working both 1:1 and in small groups. This is a temporary ongoing role starting ASAP.
The successful candidate must have;
- DBS on the update service or means to acquire one
- Experienced working with learners SEN
- Experience in working with people with ASD, ADHD, Social and emotional and learning difficulties.
- Two professional references
- GCSE in maths or equivalent
- Right to work in the UK
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
Choice Teachers are an education specific recruitment organisation focused on finding you the best jobs in a wide spectrum of schools across the UK. We offer various staffing solutions for any school from, Specialist Schools, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Infant and Nursery Schools.
We also work with providers of alternative education, including Pupil Referral Units, Hospital schools and other specialist provisions. We provide long-term and short-term job opportunities that can fit around your lifestyle. We strive to find you work in a role that suits your needs.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a unique environment, contributing to the growth and development of children with additional needs by offering support in a range of subjects across the school curriculum.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Temporary
Hours: 8:30-3:30 monday – Friday