Do you have a passion for changing & enhancing the lives of children and young people?
Are you looking to work school hours?
Choice Teachers are looking for Teaching Assistants who hold a Teaching Assistant qualification or have transferrable experience from a previous role whether this be in education, care or residential or in your personal life.
We have opportunities for day to day, long term, part time, and full time temporary support within primary schools. We can be flexible to suit your requirements.
- Be able to work on a flexible basis with pupils within small groups or on a one to one basis to build positive, professional relationships and help children overcome barriers to learning.
- Be willing to provide in class support across Early Years, KS1 and KS2, supporting the class teacher and managing behaviour effectively
- Have experience dealing with challenging behaviour whether this be in an educational, residential or youth setting would be an advantage.
Working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school would be ideal for people looking to gain experience to enrol onto a PGCE, as well as people looking for a change in career.
Our agency is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DBS Certificate on the update service (or able to apply for one)
- Experience of working with young people (which we can reference)
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
- Teaching Assistant Qualification (Preferred)
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Day to day or Long term placements to suit your needs.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applicants from all suitably qualified persons. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.