Would working within some amazing Primary Schools in Sale appeal to you? Are you passionate about engaging and inspiring young learners? Can you make lessons fun and dynamic so that the children perform to the best of their ability? Are you looking for a role to help with your NQT year?
We have many temporary roles starting ASAP, we can offer FULL TIME/ PART TIME/ DAY TO DAY/ MATERNITY COVER to suit your needs.
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS/ NQT/ ECT.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Guiding the children across the School to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils’ progress.
* Taking an active part in departmental meetings and whole school training events.
* Preparing for and attending parents’ evening.
* Preparing end of year of reports.
What Choice Teachers offer
* Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
* Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
Choice Teachers are committed to ensuring that we assist talented, ambitious teachers and support staff with the best opportunities to succeed by creating a platform for them to deliver whilst providing an unparalleled quality of service for our clients.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable, and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.