Choice Teachers are looking to appoint a PE Teacher who is available to work with a great secondary school in Slough. This position is offered on a full time basis to start ASAP.
The successful Teacher will be delivering the KS3/4 curriculum to an attentive and motivated cohort. You must have recent and relevant experience of delivering PE Teacher lessons in a formal education setting.
To apply for this role you will ideally hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Brilliant organisational skills
– A passion for inclusive education
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience of Teaching PE and the KS3/4 Curriculum
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– Desirable: You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
If you are a PE Teacher who is able to engage and support pupils through this stage of education and would like the challenge of a unique role such as this, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply:
To apply, please apply directly to this advert or email Louis@choiceteachers.com