Choice Teachers are working with warm and nurturing Nurseries looking for qualified Early Years Practitioners in the Watford and Luton area.
Are you passionate about early years education, the outdoors and connecting children’s play and their valuable learning experiences?
Choice Teachers is looking for someone whose primary goal is to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and its staff to successfully manage the day-to-day running of the nursery and deliver high-quality standards of care and education for all children.
Would you like to be a part of an excellent Nursery team?
Prepare and supervise activities and support children at all times.
Being a Team Player!
Other things that will help you in this role are:
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS statutory framework
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Someone who is highly organised, reliable and a driven team-player
- Be able to build strong relationships with both parents and children
- The ability to adapt quickly to changes and use initiative.
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail from our consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.