Would working in a primary school in Bolton FULL TIME TERM TIME be of interest to yourself? Do you want to help the future generation? Do you hold a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent (Minimum)?
IF SO YOU WILL BE EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!
I am on the lookout for an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant to work within a year 2 class in a primary school in Bolton town centre, You will need to be able demonstrate your confidence by being able to nurture and engage with students in classroom activities. You must be able to display strong control and calm in any situation which arises. In som cases you may need to lead lessons (This is a fantastic opportunity if you would like to progress into a primay school teacher one day)
This role will be full time – term time (But if you are only available part time please do apply as we may have other roles that would suit what you are looking for.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a committed, adaptable and caring professional, passionate about delivering high quality support and providing an inspirational approach to learning
• Holds a Level 2 TA qualification or higher
• Can demonstrate the creativity, resilience and interpersonal skills to complement our highly effective team
• Is an effective team player and willing to be fully involved in the life of the school.
• Has qualification passes in English and Maths or equivalent
In return, we can offer:
• Dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
• A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
• A vibrant learning environment
• An experienced and supportive leadership team
• Governors who are committed to the well-being of all staff
If you are interested in this role or interested in discussing other work we can offer you please apply via this advert.