Choice Teachers are working with a fabulous Secondary School in Hindley to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to start with them ASAP on a temporary ongoing basis.
You will need to be able demonstrate your confidence by being able to nurture and engage with students in classroom activities.
You must be able to display strong control and remain calm in any situation that arises.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a committed, adaptable and caring professional, passionate about delivering high quality support and providing an inspirational approach to learning
- Can demonstrate the creativity, resilience and interpersonal skills to complement our highly effective team
- Is an effective team player and willing to be fully involved in the life of the school.
The successful candidate must have:
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 professional references
- Has qualification passes in English and Maths or equivalent
- Holds a Level 3 TA qualification or higher
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
Choice Teachers is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applicants from all suitably qualified persons. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable, and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.