We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher to join our educational institution located Leighton Buzzard. As a Key Stage 1 Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality teaching and ensuring the academic and personal development of students in line with the national curriculum.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons that cater to the individual needs and abilities of Key Stage 1 students.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that fosters students’ enthusiasm for learning.
- Assess and evaluate students’ progress, providing constructive feedback and guidance to support their development.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies and resources.
- Communicate with parents or guardians, keeping them informed about their child’s academic achievements and progress.
- Manage classroom behaviour and maintain discipline in accordance with the school’s policies.
- Organise and supervise educational trips, extracurricular activities, and school events.
- Participate in staff meetings, training sessions, and professional development activities.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest educational practises and methodologies.
- A recognised teaching qualification, such as a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a relevant subject.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
- Experience teaching Key Stage 1 students.
- Sound knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks.
Bachelor’s degree in Education or a relevant subject.
Prior experience teaching Key Stage 1 students in an educational setting.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent understanding of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks for Key Stage 1.
- Strong classroom management and behaviour management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to engage with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Proficient IT skills to utilise educational technology and resources effectively.
- Passion for education and a commitment to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
- Postgraduate qualification in Education or a relevant subject.
- Specialisation in a specific subject area within Key Stage 1.
- Experience working with students with special educational needs.