Head of Nursery
Start Date: Negotiable 2024
40 hours per week, 44.8 weeks per year
Choice Teachers are currently seeking to appoint Head of Nursery. We are working with an Academy Trust that is currently building a brand-new early years facility. This has created an exciting opportunity for a qualified EYFS Leader to take on a new role and help ensure a smooth transition into the new Nursery.
As well as an opportunity for career progression the Trust offer a range of benefits, including. Private healthcare, access to an onsite gym and professional development courses.
The successful applicant will have:
- Sustained experience in early years
- A commitment to forest school principles and curriculum
- Confidence and experience in planning, providing and taking part in play-based activities
- A commitment to providing a high quality of education for all learners
Candidates will preferably have . . .
- Leadership experience in an EYFS, Nursery setting
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold an EYFS qualification
- Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Two professional reference checks
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.