Choice Teachers are looking to appoint a French Teacher who is available to work in an excellent Secondary school based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
The French Teacher . . .
The successful French teacher will be delivering the KS3/4 curriculum to an attentive and motivated cohort. You must have recent and relevant experience in delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
To apply for this role, you will hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments. Be able to enjoy being a part of a thriving school and its Languages Department.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Brilliant organisational skills
– A passion for inclusive education
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience Teaching French to a KS3/4 Curriculum and enthusiasm for delivering their subject!
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE, or UK-recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
ECT’s and Instructors will also be considered for this position.
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.