Choice Teachers are an education-focused recruitment organisation providing staffing solutions to Nurseries, Primary and Secondary Schools, Colleges and alternative education providers such as Pupil Referral Units. We are a well-established agency that have built great rapport with local schools and have been in the industry for over 15 years. We are committed to providing an honest and trustworthy service, with a focus on safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Choice Teachers are recruiting for a long-term DT Teacher on behalf of a Secondary School in Wigan! This role is to start to as soon as possible on a temporary on-going basis, with the potential to be taken on directly with the school.
- Leigh based work.
- Be able to deliver GCSE standard DT lessons ranging from year 7 – year 11.
- Planning and marking will be involved due to long term work.
- 24/7 consultant support from our experienced, friendly and welcoming consultants who handle all the admin to make your journey with the school seamless.
- Competitive pay of £550 – £750 per week dependent on experience.
Whether you are an experienced teacher looking to reduce your workload, a newly qualified teacher looking to make the first steps in your new career and gain experience in a number of local schools, or simply looking to vary your teaching career, Choice Teachers can support you in your aspirations. Our client schools offer flexible work across a variety of subjects and can provide you with up to 5 days work per week as the term progresses.
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Well-established database of schools we have worked closely and built strong relationships with over several years, offering a diverse range of employment opportunities.
- Day to day or Long term placements to suit your needs.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- DBS Certificate on the update service
- Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.