Cover Supervisors needed in the Wirral area.
• Work based in Warrington and the surrounding area.
• NO QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• School hours (8:30am until 15:00pm)
• Flexible working pattern of your choice.
• 24/7 consultant support.
• Competitive pay of £80-£100 per day dependent on experience.
Choice Teachers have been working in the industry for over 15 years and are seeking Cover Supervisors to start with immediate effect to support our schools in Wirral and the wider Cheshire and Merseyside area on a flexible daily basis.
Whether you are an experienced Cover Supervisor looking to reduce your workload, new to the educational sector and want to gain experience in a number of local schools, or simply looking to vary your teaching career, Choice Teachers can support you in your aspirations. Our client schools offer flexible work across a variety of subjects and can provide you with up to 5 days work per week as the term progresses.
We welcome applications from Cover Supervisor of all backgrounds and from all stages of their career. Work will be set by the school and provided to you daily, meaning that no preparation or planning is required. In addition, all completed work will then be handed back to the school, meaning no marking is required either!
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Free training provided including safeguarding, cover training and exam invigilating which you will be credited with a certified certificate.
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Day to day or Long term placements to suit your needs.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
The responsibilities of the role
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Be able to work on a flexible basis with pupils within small groups or on a one to one basis to build positive, professional relationships and help children overcome barriers to learning.
- Have experience dealing with challenging behaviour whether this be in an educational, residential or youth setting would be an advantage.
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be able to apply for one
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applicants from all suitably qualified persons. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.