Choice Teachers are a well-established Education agency that have been working closely with schools across the North-west for more than 15 years, Choice Teachers are working with numerous schools in Leigh who are actively looking for Teachers (All Subjects) for various roles on a temporary day to day basis or longer term placements.
Are you a qualified teacher looking for work in secondary schools? Are you looking for flexible work? Day to day? Part time? Full time? Get in touch as we can offer all of these possibilities. We are looking for newly qualified and experienced secondary teachers of all subjects.
In order to apply you MUST have a KS3/4 or 5 PGCE in any of the above subjects, and MUST have a DBS on the update service, or be able to apply for one!
Responsibilities and requirements
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be able to apply for one
- MUST have a Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Day to day or Long term placements to suit your needs.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applicants from all suitably qualified persons. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.