Do you have the ambition to work within a school environment but lack the current experience? Do you have experience as a support worker?
Choice Teachers are currently looking for confident and reliable candidates who are interested in gaining experience within the education sector.
As an SEND Teaching Assistant, you may be working with students on a 1:1 basis or within small groups of students with alternative educational needs. It is essential that candidates display a variety of skills such as;
- Non-discriminatory approach
- Positive attitude towards education
- Experience or volunteering within Youth Work or the care sector desired but not essential
As a company we can offer a flexible approach to gaining experience within local Special Needs Schools. We have an option of day to day, long term, full time, and part time vacancies, allowing the successful candidate to gain valuable experience to progress further within their desired career.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- DBS Certificate on the update service or willing to get one.
- Right to work in the UK
- Two professional references
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
Choice Teachers are an education specific recruitment organisation focused on finding you the best jobs in a wide spectrum of schools across the UK. We offer various staffing solutions for any school from; Specialist Schools, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Infant and Nursery Schools.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a unique environment, contributing to the growth and development of children with additional needs by offering support in a range of subjects across the school curriculum.