Choice Teachers is looking to appoint a Science Teacher who is available to work at one of our schools in Northampton, Northamptonshire
The Science Teacher must be able to deliver Key Stage 3&4 Science.
The Science Teacher . . .
The successful Science Teacher will be delivering to an attentive and motivated cohort. You must have recent and relevant experience in delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
To apply for this role, you will hold a recognised teaching qualification (Qualified Teacher Status or PGCE).
You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments. Be able to enjoy being a part of a thriving school.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Recent experience of Teaching Science to students in KS3-KS4
– Knowledge of National Curriculum for GCSE Science including exam specifications
– A good understanding of SEND procedures
– Have a diverse set of skills which you can be flexible with working in the classroom for both theory and practical sessions, as well as in the school’s modern learning centre
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience teaching Humanities up to KS3-KS4 and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver their subject!
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK-recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.