Choice Teachers are looking to appoint a Science Teacher, who is available to work in a Good Secondary school based in Westminster
Qualified Teacher in science
The successful Teacher will be responsible for Teaching KS3/4 & 5 Science. The department require someone that can help to plan and prepare engaging and thoughtful lessons to students.
Ideal Candidate will have
· The ability to motivate and achieve excellent results
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to work collaboratively
· The ability to form positive working relationships with staff and pupils
What the School offers
- They offer a secure, supportive environment with a full induction programme for all new staff.
- Offers an outstanding professional development and future career opportunities.
- Our School has a positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school.
- You would be working alongside committed colleagues who have high expectations of students.
- As well as this they have an active focus on staff well-being, supporting staff throughout the years with various treats/initiatives.
- You will have access to school’s children of staff admission rule.
- A cycle to work scheme.
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
CTS- Teacher (CR)