Choice Teachers is looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher who is available to work at one of our schools in Northampton, Northamptonshire.
The position is offered for a full-time, permanent enthusiastic and interactive primary school teacher.
The Primary School Teacher must be able to teach Key Stage 2.
The Primary School Teacher ….
The successful Teacher will ensure high-quality teaching, effective use of resources and the highest standards of care. You must have recent and relevant experience in delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
You will have to plan effectively to meet the needs of pupils with Special Needs in collaboration with the SENDCO.
To apply for this role, you must hold a recognised teaching qualification (PGCE/QTS).
Ideal Candidate will have….
– Have an up-to-date Knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum and assessment framework and experience in teaching KS2.
– Have experience supporting a student with SEND
– Have Qualified Teacher Status/PGCE in Primary Education
– Two professional reference check
– Enhanced DBS Certificate
What the School offers…
– Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
– A competitive salary, staff laptop and Teacher’s Pension Contributions
– Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms provide a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.