Choice Teachers are working with a Private Day Nursery in Salford who are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner, ideally hold a level 3 in childcare or be NNEB qualified. You will need to be able demonstrate your confidence by being able to nurture and engage with children from 0 – 4 and encourage learning through play and activities. You must be able to display strong control and calm in any situation which arises. This role is due to start as soon as possible and is temporary ongoing.
Various shifts available, Mainly during the hours of 9am-5pm.
This role will also involve personal care.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a committed, adaptable and caring professional, passionate about delivering high quality support and providing an inspirational approach to learning
- Can demonstrate the creativity, resilience and interpersonal skills to complement the Nursery’s highly effective team
- Is an effective team player and willing to be fully involved in the life of the Nursery.
The successful candidate must have:
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 professional references
- Level 3 in childcare or NNEB Qualification or similar
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
Choice Teachers are committed to ensuring that we assist talented, ambitious teachers and support staff with the best opportunities to succeed by creating a platform for them to deliver whilst providing an unparalleled quality of service for our clients.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable, and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.