Choice Teachers are an education-focused recruitment organisation providing staffing solutions to Nurseries, Primary and Secondary Schools, Colleges and alternative education providers such as Pupil Referral Units. We are a well-established agency that have built great rapport with the schools we have been work closely with and have been in the industry for over 15 years. We are committed to providing an honest and trustworthy service, with a focus on safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Choice Teachers are recruiting an Math’s Teacher on behalf of a Secondary School in Bolton, on a temporary supply basis, to start as soon as possible.
This is a full-time on-site Math’s Teacher position located near the Centre of Bolton. As a Supply Teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring the continuity of education and supervision for students in the absence of their regular teachers. We are looking for a strong dynamic Math’s Teacher who can create engaging lesson plans and who has good classroom management skills.
- Bolton based work.
- Be able to deliver GCSE standard Maths lessons ranging from year 7 – year 11.
- Planning and marking will be involved due to long term work.
- Friendly and welcoming consultants who handle all the admin to make your journey with the school seamless.
- 24/7 consultant support.
- Competitive pay of £550 – £750 per week dependent on experience.
Whether you are an experienced teacher looking to reduce your workload, a newly qualified teacher looking to gain experience in a number of local schools, or simply looking to vary your teaching career, Choice Teachers can support you in your aspirations. Our client schools offer flexible work across a variety of subjects and can provide you with up to 5 days work per week as the term progresses.
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- DBS Certificate on the update service
- Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Well-established database of schools we have worked closely and built strong relationships with over several years, offering a range of employment opportunities.
- Day to day or Long term placements to suit your needs.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
Choice Teachers is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable, and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.