Choice Teachers is looking to appoint an English Teacher, who is available for an immediate start, working in an excellent Middle school based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire
The English Teacher . . .
The successful English Teacher will be delivering the KS3/4 curriculum to an attentive and motivated cohort. You must have relevant experience delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
To apply for this role, you will hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments. Be able to enjoy being a part of a thriving school and its English Department.
ECTs and Instructors will also be considered for this position.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Raising attainment & the quality of learning across KS3/4
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Brilliant organisational skills
– A passion for inclusive education
– Excellent verbal and listening skills
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience of teaching English for the KS3/4 Curriculum and enthusiasm delivering their subject!
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– A QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
– Must have high standards for yourself & colleagues
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.