Choice Teachers are a well-established Education agency that have been working closely with schools across the North-west for more than 15 years, we are recruiting for a English Teacher on behalf of a secondary school in Bolton. This role is to start as soon as possible, full time on a temporary ongoing basis.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic English Teacher who has experience delivering, marking and assessing all aspects of the KS3 and KS4 National Curriculum.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Show commitment to high quality and effective assessment in order to ensure all pupils achieve to their full potential;
- Follow Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
- Have good organisational and classroom management skills
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- DBS Certificate on the update service
- Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- A good honours degree in English is a must
- Two years worth of professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
What Choice Teachers offer
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you
- Competitive pay rates – All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- Well-established database of schools we have worked closely and built strong relationships with over several years, offering a range of employment opportunities.
- Day to day or Long term placements to suit your needs.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
Whether you are looking for a permanent role in education, looking for supply short or long term, a newly qualified teacher looking to make your first steps in your new career or would like to pick up temporary work around your current commitments, Choice Teachers can offer all of the above, we have several vacancies available for the new school year across a of range of subjects.
Choice Teachers is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applicants from all suitably qualified persons. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable, and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.