Choice Teachers are looking to appoint a Drama Teacher who is available to work in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
This position is offered on a flexible, temporary basis in conjunction with your dedicated Consultant.
The Drama Teacher . . .
The successful Drama teacher will be delivering the KS3/4 curriculum to an attentive and motivated cohort. You must have recent and relevant experience of delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
To apply for this role you will hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments. Be able to enjoy being apart of a thriving school and Drama Department.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Brilliant organisational skills
– A passion for inclusive education
Candidates will preferably have . . .
– Experience of Teaching Drama to a KS3/4 Curriculum and enthusiasm delivering their Drama!
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.