Choice Teachers are working with a Secondary Academy that is based in Luton looking to appoint a Teachers of DT. The post is to start as soon as possible.
The position offers a competitive daily rate on a long term contract or permanent salary via the school.
The successful DT Teacher will be working within existing staff members to provide quality education to Key Stages 3, 4.
The position will require planning and marking, and the successful candidate will need to be able to adapt this to the pupil’s individual needs and provide challenging and engaging lessons.
To apply for this role you must hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Organisational skills
– A passion for Teaching DT teaching
Candidates Must Have . . .
– Experience of Teaching DT
– You must have the right to work in the UK
– You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
If you are an experienced Teacher or Cover Supervisor who is able to engage and support pupils through this stage of education and would like the challenge of a demanding role such as this, we would want to hear from you.