Want a start in Education and become an unqualified Teacher? Apply now!
- Sector – Secondary Education
- Location – Bolton
- Contract Type – Contract, Daily Supply, Full-time, Part-time
- Salary £75 – 95 / daily
- Unqualified Teacher
- Bolton and surrounding areas
- Term time and school hours only
We are currently seeking Unqualified Teachers in Secondary Schools around the Wigan area who are either looking to gain classroom experience across a variety of secondary schools before embarking on their teacher training or have previous experience of working with groups of children or young people and looking for a new challenge.
The work is generally day to day supply work which could turn into long time work. We have our own in-house cover supervisor workshop to get you more familiar with the role.
Role could possibly include the following:
- Cover Supervisor
- Learning Support
- Behaviour Support
The successful candidate will have:
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or being able to apply for one.
- Safeguarding certificate desirable (will supply online training if needed)
Choice Teachers are a leading provider across the education sector in the northwest. We have been supplying Teachers, Learning assistants, Cover supervisors into schools and nurseries for 16 years respectively.
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay to suit you.
- Free training provided including safeguarding, cover training and exam invigilating which you will be credited with a certified certificate.
- Competitive rates of daily pay
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applicants from all suitably qualified persons. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.