Cover Supervisor Role
Choice Teachers are currently working with excellent secondary schools in the Hitchin area that require passionate Cover Supervisors.
If you are looking to gain classroom experience before considering a career in education then this is the opportunity for you!
The role of a Cover Supervisor is diverse and challenging but also very rewarding.
To excel in this role, you should:
- Be comfortable being at the front of the classroom.
- Be able to manage a classroom and ensure learners stay on task.
- Able to create a positive learning environment and have strong classroom management skills.
- Able to provide support to learners.
- Be confident and enthusiastic with a passion for teaching.
- Adaptable, flexible, be able to work at short notice and get to schools quickly.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Educated to GCSE, A-level or Degree level is desired.
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be able to obtain one.
- UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Experience within schools.
- Two professional references.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Days are flexible but the hours are core to the school day of 8.30am-3.30pm.
What Choices Teachers offer
- Monthly pay.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Day to day or long-term placements to suit your needs.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply below!
If this role may not be suitable but you are looking for work in schools, please call me on 01707 537410.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applicants from all suitably qualified persons. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.