Choice Teachers are looking to appoint a Computing Lecturer who is available to work in an excellent College based in Luton, Bedfordshire starting in September 2023.
The successful Computing Lecturer will be delivering the KS3/4 curriculum to an attentive and motivated cohort. You must have recent and relevant experience of delivering lessons in a formal education setting.
To apply for this role, you will hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments. Be able to enjoy being a part of a thriving college and their Computing Department.
ECT’s, Instructors and those with transferable experience will also be considered.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
– Varied and adaptable teaching methods
– Excellent communication skills
– Brilliant organisational skills
– passion for inclusive education
Candidates will preferably have:
– Experience of being a Computing Lecturer and teaching to a KS3/4 Curriculum and enthusiasm delivering their subject!
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
– A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
– Experience with motor vehicles
– Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
– Two professional reference checks
Next Steps with us at Choice Teachers
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call to arrange a chat about this role in more detail with our dedicated Consultant who would be delighted to hear from you!
Equal Opportunities – Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.